Comprehensive urological care at a high level
Canadian Medical Care’s urological outpatient surgery provides comprehensive diagnostics, treatment and prevention of urological disease. We place an emphasis on a high professional level of care, doctor-patient trust and a personal approach.
Women’s urological health
As part of women’s urology, we most often deal with the following:
- infections of the urinary tract and difficulty with urinating,
- incontinence (unwanted leakage of urine),
- ureter and kidney stones,
- diagnostics and treatment of tumours of the bladder and kidneys.
Men’s urological health
As part of men’s urology, we most often deal with the following:
- diagnostics and treatment of hypertrophying of the prostate,
- preventative check-ups of men because of the risk of possible cancers of the prostate, ureter and kidneys,
- diagnostics and treatment of ureter and kidney stones,
- erectile dysfunction,
- minor surgical operations (e.g. vasectomies).
An experienced medical team
Our urological team is comprised of experience doctors with many years practice at the best urological departments.
Cooperation with other specialists
The urological outpatient clinic works closely with other specialists from Canadian Medical Care – doctors share common documentation, which is a guarantee of quality comprehensive care and fast organisation. In the event of more serious diagnoses or operations we work with university hospitals.
Modern equipment and diagnostic methods
The clinic is equipped with modern instruments for comprehensive urological care at a high professional level. Part of the outpatient clinic includes a surgical room where we can carry out minor surgical operations, such as vasectomies.
Urology in Prague 6 and Prague 4
You can find the urological outpatient clinic in romantic chateau surroundings in Veleslavín in Prague 6 and in the modern premises of a business centre in Chodov in Prague 4.