- mandatory vaccinations for the CR
- complex portfolio of vaccines recommended for the CR
- vaccination prior to travel to exotic destinations
- issuing of International Certificate of Vaccination
- individual consultations for travellers to particular destinations
- preparation of custom-made travel medical kits
- an offer of accessories for travellers is being prepared, etc.
If you are interested in a specific vaccination for exotic destinations, please make an appointment with MUDr. Jaromír Vomáčka, specialist in travel medicine and vaccinations
Vaccination for travel
According to the World Health Organization, up to 50 % of European travellers had at least a minor health problem during their trip, up to 25 % felt ill and every 12th attended a doctor during or shortly after a trip.
Before a trip abroad we will prepare an individual vaccination plan according to the length and character of stay and health risks of the destination. It involves especially vaccination for yellow fever, hepatitis A and B, typhoid fever, cholera, rabies, polio, tetanus, influenza, meningococcus meninigitis, etc. To start vaccinations it is necessary to count on a sufficient time period before the departure. It is even possible to start during the patient's first visit to the clinic.
International Certificate of Vaccination
International Certificate of Vaccination is used to keep a record of the usual vaccinations as well as the obligatory vaccinations for a stay or transit through a particular endemic area. (e.g. yellow fever, typhoid fever etc.)