Paediatrics is a branch of internal medicine that deals with care of toddlers, children and adolescents.
Our paediatric team offers absolutely complex care from birth until the age of 19 years. We carry out preventive examinations, standard and above-standard vaccination, treat common children's diseases and in the case of complications we have quick and reliable cooperation with specialists and specialized clinics.
- regular prevention check-ups
- obligatory and above-standard vaccination
- assistance services in case of hospitalization
- individual approach and sufficient time for your child
- possibility to call 24 hours a day, including weekends
- prompt diagnostic methods, such as hearing testing in infants, bilirubin testing (Neonatal jaundice), Audiometry, Tympanometry, Spirometry
- CRP, Strep test, etc.
- connection to other specialized offices and experts
- home visits
- treatment by appointment, without waiting
- lactation consultancy
- ear piercing
- testing and vaccination of Tuberculosis
- regular courses on first aid for infants and children
- nutrition consultancy
The paediatric team in Canadian Medical Care also includes specialists in speech therapy, nutrition consulting, orthopedics (including ultra-sound examination of coxae in infants), children rehabilitation, children psychology, ergotherapy and neurology.
Our paediatrician is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and when necessary, doctors can also visit patients in their homes. In our offices we use a large number of fast diagnostic methods.
As one of few institutions in the CR we measure otoacoustic emissions in infants.
We would like to point out that we are not equipped for acute and life-threatening situations (like chest pains in cardiac patients, serious injuries, cardiopulmonary resuscitation, etc.). In the case of such serious states or injuries, please, call immediately emergency line 112 – National Health Service of First Aid (service in German and English) or line 155 which will ensure an ambulance and necessary treatment. Afterwards, you can call us and we can arrange required assistance services for you.