Nephrology is a medical speciality that deals with diagnosis and treatment of kidneys, transplantation of kidneys and dialysis.
Our paediatric nephrology offers the following services:
- diagnosis and conservative treatment of child patients with congenital development disorders of uropoetic tract – fetal uropathy (FU)
- diagnosis and treatment of nocturnalenuresis
- traditional care of children’s, especially boys’, genitalia (conglutination X phimosis), in the case of the need for deliberation of foreskin
- diagnosis and treatment of infections of urinary tract, especially recurrent
- diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic glomerulopathy
- diagnosis of hematuria and proteinuria