A tooth implant is not an artificial tooth but only an artificial tooth root which is fitted into your bone and only after that the whole tooth can be built. Yes, there are implants from Asia that cost about a thousand Czech Crown, but to be honestly, would you like to have one?
In Canadian Medical Care we exclusively use Swedish implants which are several times more expensive but also better quality. They have gone through several dozens of years of research, development and clinic testing and if it were to happen one day in future that their production ceases, the components for them will not vanish from the market as it may easily occur in case of no-name implants.
- Implantation can be made in local anaesthesia but of course also through intravenous sedation which we highly recommend. If you decide for analgosedation, you will spend with us one more pleasant hour to make sure that the anaesthesia has passed and after that we can personally assist with your transport home.
- If you do not have enough bone for implantation of the body of titanium root, we can add material to your bone. This procedure can also be made in local or overall anaesthesia.
- All procedures in Canadian Medical Care are performed by top specialists, either surgical or anaesthetic. Please, see the part „About us – our team“ and learn more.
- Generally, implants stay functional for all life. However, it is necessary to visit dental hygienist who can proffesionally remove plaque and tartar set under the gum around the implant. It is made by special tools for implant cleaning so the environment of implant stays constant, clean, without any inflammation.
- Canadian Medical Care provides lifelong warranty for the titanium body implants into the bone and 10 year warranty for the implant crown, both in case of regular check-ups.