Gynaecological and obstetric services that we offer implement the most up-to-date findings and trends and are available to clients in both locations of Canadian Medical Care. We maintain absolute hygiene and single-use tools are a matter-of-course. Our team of specialists puts emphasis on prevention and timely commencement of treatment. One of our special services is complex prenatal care and delivery carried out by your attending doctor who you are accustomed to.
A gynaecologist administers all out-patient care
- treatment of common gynaecology health issues
- regular preventive examinations including colposcopy, cytology sampling, oncology screening etc.
- birth-control consultation
- individual consultations during menopause
- treatment of urinary incontinence etc.
obstetrics & pre-natal care
Obstetrics and Pre-natal Care:
- easy and available anytime, individual consultations aimed at answering any questions and solving both minor and major health issues
Our above-standard programs for pregnant women based on current offer
- individual planning of pre-natal visits
- ultrasound examinations including photos
- genetic screening in the first three months of pregnancy - for congenital defects in the fetus
- genetic ultrasound in the 20th week of pregnancy
- selection of personal obstetrician during delivery
- exercise and nutrition consultation during pregnancy
- prenatal courses in English
- setting up individual delivery plans
- carditocography (CTG examination)
- Non-stop hotline - gynecologic nurse available
- post-natal care
- many other above-standard services